Offering Residential And Commercial Real Estate Services

At R.C. Shea & Associates, we provide comprehensive real estate services to individuals, whether they are buying or selling, and commercial property developers throughout New Jersey.

Why Do I Need An Attorney?

For most people, buying or selling residential property will be the largest financial deal they ever make. Entering into this contract without consulting with an attorney is dangerous. Before entering into this contract, it is in your best interests to consult with an attorney.

At R.C. Shea & Associates, we will be by your side during every step of the process — from the initial offer to closing. We will explain all of the legal documents to you, including:

  • Your financial rights and responsibilities regarding your mortgage
  • Your rights regarding property defects
  • Your rights if the deal falls through

Our lawyers will also ensure you are receiving clear title. This includes performing all necessary due diligence, notifying you of any liens, easements, or other encumbrances on the property and removing liens if necessary.

Our Commercial Property Services

Commercial real estate transactions are complex. There are often numerous parties involved, including the buyer, the seller, financiers and outside developers. If one piece falls through the entire deal may be jeopardized.

Our firm provides reassurance and guidance during commercial transactions. We assist with every stage of the transaction, including purchase negotiations; the drafting of all documents, including internal contracts; and representation at closing.

Our attorneys are well known throughout New Jersey for their work in real estate. Attorney Robert Shea has assisted major corporations in the development of their commercial properties at the state, county and local levels, including dealings with the New Jersey Department of Transportation and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.

In addition to our real estate transaction services, we also represent landlords and tenants during disputes, and help property owners appeal their tax assessments.

Contact Us

For assistance with a residential or commercial property issue, contact our firm. We have offices in Toms River: 732-505-1212; Manchester: 732-408-WILL (9455); and Brick: 732-451-0800.

View All
Practice areas


Contact R.C. Shea & Associates, Counsellors at Law